Sunday 8 July 2012

feeling it

I am definitely feeling pregnant, considering that I feel sick almost all the time. It is a good sign though, I am told, so in a very weird way I am happy about feeling nauseous.
Erlend, however, is feeling the effects of the pregnancy in a totally different way. He has been so good at bringing me any kind of food I have asked for, being so caring and handling my "unexplainable weepiness", as they call it in the books, so well.
Another change for him right now is, that he has to make a lot of his food himself because just the thought of smelling certain food or opening the fridge sends me right to the bathroom where I get to "hug the porcelain queen"... so this is what a lot of evening meals have looked like for Erlend - he does not mind though he says.

mircowaved cheese sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment