Monday 29 July 2013

life is hard :-)

I wanted to post a few pictures from around the house today, but somehow my computer is totally against that and won't let me do it... so I thought I would just post a picture of what we did on our first day here, to get over jet-lag and the stress of the journey (why was it stressful? well, who would have known that Kuala Lumpur has two airports and that we had 10 kg less luggage allowance on our third flight - all details that made some things very difficult and that would have been great to know upfront).

But for all you who are worried that we are suffering a lot here in Asia and that life is really hard here, maybe this picture will calm you down.

Our friend who has been living here for a few months took us to a pool at a hotel (it costs about 2 dollars to be picked up from your house, driven to the hotel, use the pool and get free soda plus a ride back home) and we had a great time chilling.


1 comment: