Sunday 29 March 2015

Question


I took this picture in a grocery store today, and my question is, which chicken do you think is the most expensive? The fat ones on the left, or the skinny ones on the right?


Most of you probably guessed it just because I bothered asking the question, and yes: the one on the right costs about 20% more...

Why? According to people we have asked, the higher price, and lower weight, is worth it because the skinny one apparently tastes a lot better.

I still haven't had the chance to compare them, so I guess I'll have to take their word for it.

(By the way: usually you'll find a selection of chicken hearts, livers and feet next to the whole ones)

1 comment:

  1. You guys need to post an update one of these days about the fat vs skinny chickens...buy one of each, prepare them the same, and then do a taste test. :-P

    ReplyDelete