Wednesday 19 October 2011

numbers and stuff

 I was wondering what the picture of today could be... I guess the main event today was that I finally got my D-number. I walked (in the rain and in, what felt like a hurricane, not wearing sufficient clothing) to the police station to show them my work contract and my D-number, so that they could give me a paper of some sort with which I have to go to another office where they will give me my P-number...I know, it is confusing, complicated and to some degree: frustrating
Anyways, when I got to the police station I was told that my work contract was not clear enough, so I have to go and change it and then go back to the police station to get that paper, so I can go to the other office....well, you know what I mean...

But I think I will just concetrate on the fact that I actually got the D-Number and be happy. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment