Tuesday 18 October 2011

working hard

I am writing this post now because Erlend is not home yet :-(. He is working hard and long days and I am so proud of him!

I was working hard today, too :-), but let me explain...
One of our favorite things to do here in Norway is to hang out with our brother and sister Markus and Sarah (I don't know if I should call them the Røsvik junior family, which would make us the uhm Røsvik junior junior family...?!?). Well actually, we love hanging out with any member of Erlend's family, because, and I think, no, I KNOW people will back me up on this - They are awesome!!!
Uhm, anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, we love hanging out with Sarah and Markus so much that sometimes it feels like we should pay part of their rent :-). So I felt it was only fair that I would help a bit with their remodeling project.
While Markus was putting on the 3rd (!) coat of varnish, Sarah and I felt inspired to paint the hallway and while we were their we just painted the doors as well. I little chair was standing there (we had been using it as a "none-health-and-satelty-approved ladder") when we were finished, so it got painted, too :-).

Markus and Sarah have been trying to do this big project in the middle of their very busy every day schedule and it was so nice to be able to help them a bit and chatting (and occasionally even singing :-)) together while painting. I can't wait to sit in their finished living room and enjoy it!

For dinner my niece Emma and I made a Thai stirfry for the family. It was so much fun!

So now Erlend is home, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment