Sunday 27 November 2011

last night

Tonight is the last night I am I am not staying at our house, the last night away from Erlend (it is not even funny anymore that he is not here, I just want him back, I have stopped to function proberly without him).

To celebrate the first snow we had today (melted right away though) we had some real hot chocolate (made from chocolate bars and milk) and Sarah and I played some domino with the kids. Sarah and I are both so tired. I think that is partly because of lack of sleep but also because it just takes it out of you missing your spouse so much. Now we are going to curl up on the couch like two very sad wives who cannot wait for their husband's return tomorrow. You may call us losers, we call it love! :-) (27 hours until they are back, but who is countig? :-))

2 comments: