Thursday 19 January 2012

Praise the Lord

Erlend called me around lunch time telling me not to freak out but that he was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital because he had had an accident.
After being checked out by the doctor and x-rays I got to take him home and he seems to be all fine.
We are SOOOO thankful to the Lord that He protected Erlend, that his boss was very understanding about everything. that the other driver is absolutely fine and that Erlend only had some minor cuts.

 airback exploded, tire flat, side window broken
 some cuts on his lower arm, thankfully no broken bones
 that wrist watch protected some very important blood vessels from broken glass

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, poor Erlend. The picture of the watch makes me cringe. :-( So thankful for the Lord's protection and that no one was seriously injured. Icy roads can be so dangerous. Hope you can both rest and relax in the next few days...big hug!

    ReplyDelete