Tuesday 17 January 2012

traveling home

I was wondering if I should I use the word home in the heading. Where is home? We traveled to Norway today. Is that where our home is because our key fits a door? Is it where your family lives? Is it where you where born? I have a hard time with that word "home" and I have many dear friends who, due to their upbringing, do, too!
That is probably why I love so much that it says in the Bible that "our citizenship is in heaven" and I am looking forward to really being HOME one day when we get to be with Jesus in heaven for all eternity.

 most expensive airport I have ever been to - Copenhagen
 love those things -  they make you believe that you can walk really fast :-)
view out the window when descending on our local airport

No comments:

Post a Comment