Wednesday 11 April 2012

Norwegisch, Norsk and Norwegian

My Norwegian mamma told me that I could take a Norwegian test that would give me, if passed of course, a certificate, which would be good to have, if I ever had to apply for a family visa here in Norway. I thought, suuuure, that sounds like an excellent idea, but when I actually received the email that said, be there on the 30th of May so we can determine how much your Norwegian stinks (ok, it did not actually say that ;-)) I started to get reeeaally scared. (Yes, this is a cry for YOUR support in prayer, especially on the 30th of May!)
So now I am trying to fill my days with filling in pronouns, guessing prepositions and writing little stories which are entitled "My dream job" or something like that.
In a way it is great that both Erlend and I have to and get to learn a language just before we are, Lord willing, moving to a country were the language will not be so close to our mother tongue, so we have a test run if you will.


No comments:

Post a Comment