Tuesday 18 December 2012

2nd anniversary

Two years ago today I got to marry the man of my dreams and we are looking back on two awesome years of marriage. We are so thankful to the Lord for his constant love, provision and patience with us during that time.

We wanted to go to this swimming place that we both really like as our present to each other, but since I am still fighting a cold (I think I am winning slowly!) it did not seem like the smartest idea. But we did go out to dinner and had some seriously good food!




2 comments:

  1. Gratulere =) Tia jenge so fort! Kan dåkke sende mej en mail me adressa dåkka? tenke ej sku sende et julekort =) helenblindheim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer med 2års bryllupsdag! Minnes dagene i Hof med stor glede! Det var kjempekjekt!! Nå gler vi oss til lille pia kommer!

    ReplyDelete