Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas baking

Since it will be at least another day before I get more pictures from our time with our visitors, I thought I would blog about some Christmas cookie baking I did with my mom today.

We put the doug through a meat grinder (which we never grind meat in) and put it into little circles, later we will dip them half way into chocolate - yummy!


little baby girl must have had a growth spurt during the last two days because my belly is huge all of a sudden. Will post other pictures where you can see it better soon.

3 comments:

  1. Can I have a cookie?
    And can you say hi to baby girl from tante?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come and get your cookie :-)
      and of course we said Hi to her, she says Hi back and that can't wait to meet you!

      Delete