Monday 13 May 2013

Tupperware Party

That's right, you have read right, I threw a Tupperware Party tonight! I remember when I was a teenager and thought that going to or throwing a Tupperware Party was the most boring thing you could do, but I have to say, after starting our own household I can sure see the value in Tupperware...

It was so much fun to have girlfriends over (Erlend left the house, there were just a few too many women for him to handle :-)) and to chat, have some snacks, shop and even bake (and eat) a yummy cake.

 Vigdis, the Tupperware lady, explaining stuff

 Alia liked all the colored things :-)

Perks of being a hostess - you get lots of free, awesome stuff

On a totally unrelated subject, here is yesterdays photo - we had Kristine and her parents over for lunch after church and it got so hot in the apartment that Alia was only happy with nothing on but her diaper - preparing for Asia she is and yes! she is getting chubby - YAY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment