Friday 13 September 2013

our house

I was wondering if I should even blog about our house. I was contemplating whether it was maybe a better idea to make you all think that we were already living in a hut with dirt floors and no plumbing.

But the truth is far from it, our house here is actually the biggest one we have lived in since we got married and it is the first one that we have all to ourselves. (did I just say, to ourselves? Scratch that, we are sharing this house with about 10 lizards and and uncountable amount of ants)

This is our 6th home in our 4th country and we love it!

front view (zoom in and you will see something cute)

view from our porch

 where Alia sleeps

where we sleep

 where we eat

 where we cook (wondering where the oven is? look closely!)

where we sit with guests

 where we study

 where we shower

 where we... well, you know



2 comments:

  1. No, I don't know...remind me again...what is it that you do in that final picture???? ;-) Seriously though, love the house pics! Reminds me so much of our first little place in the 'Pines during lang study. Lizards and ants and all. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you what?!? ;p
    Love the house! It looks very cosy and Nice, and yes, I did see the "cute thing" in the 1st Picture ;) She is a princess, isn't she.

    ReplyDelete