Monday 26 May 2014

tourists on horseback

These days we are on a pretty good routine of language sessions and studying in the mornings and getting out into the community the afternoons and evenings.
My days are not as productive as Erlend's, who is plowing away at language study, since my days often involve feeling sick and tired or being tired of being sick and tired. I am hoping that this baby will be as compliant as Alia was and at 14 weeks I will feel a lot better and have more energy... Lord willing!

When the weekend comes we like to spend some much needed family time together. Here some pictures of last weekends adventures.

 We went with our German friends to visit an area that has several old temple buildings

 Alia loved running around and hiding in the niches

 The special thing about this place was that you could ride up to the temples, the horse in the background took Erlend and Alia up the mountain (and down again)

 I enjoyed myself so much, I forgot how much I love horseback riding. Usually every horse comes with a guide who will lead the horse for you. My guide asked if I could do it myself, I said yes, and he send me gladly off by myself

 On Sunday morning we went to church. It is encouraging that we understand more and more of the services and songs, even though I spend most of my time chasing after this active little piggy tale wearer

Sunday afternoon was really hot so we went for a little swim. As usually, Alia was an "attraction" and she loved it, she will have quite a shock when we go back to Europe and she is not special anymore :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment