Wednesday 28 December 2011

The off-centered spatula and the Wii

The first time after Christmas that I saw my precious niece Emma she came running towards me screaming, "You know what I got for Christmas?" and with the biggest smile on her face she announce proudly, "An off-centered spatula!!!" Now, while most people don't know (and it is not something that you NEED to know:-)) what that is, I knew that it has been Emma's deepest wish for a few months to have such a cake decorating tool that she had seen on her favourite baking show. I have not often seen a child being so excited about a Christmas present (her mom told me that she actually took it into bed the first night :-)) and it was so much fun to see her use it for the first time today - she decorated our dessert.

After dinner we played some Wii with Levi and Emma. It is a good work out and Erlend was surprised to be beaten by a 7-year-old :-).

 Emma and her off-centered spatula

the finished product - well done, Emma!
 Levi and Erlend battling...
... in baseball

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! It was a very big day for Emma and her off-centered spatula! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! She's so precious and is going to be such a "konditor" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your shots from floor level! Emma is the next TV cock!

    ReplyDelete