Monday 5 December 2011

white blanket

Last night I couldn't sleep, I was tossing and turning and listening to the storm outside, thinking about how happy I was to be inside :-). There were a few lightnings, so I thought, as I wasn't sleeping anyways, I could watch the storm a bit. I peeked through the curtains and guess what I saw!?!? A beautiful white blanket of snow was covering our backyard. I actually woke up Erlend (which he does not recall even though he got up looked outside and said "Oh, I am glad the winter tires are on our car") I was so excited (what is it about snow that makes you feel like a little kid wanting to jump up and down? :-))
I took a shot out of our bedroom window this morning, but the snow had already melted a bit....

1 comment:

  1. Snow is pretty and I love it too! Kids had fun playing in the snow today, they've been outside so much more than usual! J is particularly happy as she's been praying for snow for a while now.... Hope it will stay now that it's here....

    ReplyDelete