Wednesday 14 December 2011

one year ago...

... at your civil wedding I gave up my Papa's name (not a pretty but a good name, one that actually means 'to cuddle' in Norwegian :-)) to take on the name of a man I committed myself to for the rest of our lives. All it took was some signatures (well actually A LOT of them) after one of them all of a sudden somebody called me Mrs. Røsvik - I loved it and still do today :-)! Vielen Dank, Familie Kuhs, for giving me away and tusen takk familien Røsvik for taking me in! I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, ooooh! One more thing we have in common! We share an anniversary! :-) Gratulerer, fru Røsvik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truely are a blessing to the Røsvik family! So glad you and Erlend found eachother!! And that we'll see you real soon!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that you have got a really nice name, many goood people are carrying this name;) And congrats to both of you - you looke really good togther:) It was really nice to celebrate your big day last year!
    Hope to see some more of you guys during the Christmas. Are you staying here btw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Astri: yes we are staying on our pretty island for Christmas, it will probably be the only one for a long time that we get to celebrate with this side of the family! Would be so cool to hang out with you a bit, let us know when is good for you, then you can come over and have a coffee or so :-)

    ReplyDelete