Monday 3 September 2012

it is official

Today Erlend and I moved officially to Hof. I have to say it was a lot easier than me moving to Norway and we are so thankful for how well it went today at all the official offices we had to go to.

Praise the Lord!

I was thinking what kind of picture I could post, but I guess, a picture of the number we had to draw to get in line and wait there for several hours today would not be too interesting, so I thought I would post pictures of the beautiful town we will be living in. I know it does not have a beach or mountains, but it is in general very hard to compete with the beauty of the nature of Norway. Nonetheless we think that  Hof still has its charms, we even have a lake :-).

 our coat of arms


 in German this is called the "Rathaus", even though there are usually no animals inside - 
it is just city hall

our "Untreusee" - literally translated it means Unfaithful lake

3 comments:

  1. Your home town looks beautiful. Hope you will find 2 Niclasens brousing around it some day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when are you coming? We want you to met the rest of your German family here! :-)

      Delete