Friday 19 April 2013

3 years later

Exactly three years ago today I said yes to Erlend when he asked me if I would want to be with him - courting - if you will, just because dating would be the wrong term here :-).

Today I look back with a very thankful heart on the three best years of my life. God has blessed us in so many amazing ways and we are still in awe of His perfect timing and provision every day.

Erlend, thank you so much for telling me how you felt about me three years ago and being serious about it.
Thank you for being a godly man and husband who wants to serve the Lord.
Thank you for never giving me any reason to doubt your love for me.
Thank you for standing by my side when things got difficult.
Thank you for always telling me what I need to hear, even if it is not easy to say.
Thank you for making me feel beautiful.
Thank you for making me feel safe.
Thank you for being the most devoted father I have ever seen.

You are the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter where in the world! I am so proud to be your wife!

Ok, enough of the public display of effection :-) and on to the picture of the day.

I have (as in cannot find it right now) a picture of me standing at that exact sign a little less than 3 years ago, the first time I visited Erlend's home. We were engaged at the time and I could not wait to become Mrs Erlend Røsvik.
Who would have known that a bit less than 3 years later I would stand there with our beautiful baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! :) Vi er heldige som har våre Røsvik-menn! :)

    ReplyDelete