Wednesday 3 April 2013

easter camp

Long time no post, because we were away for a few days at a family easter camp. Beside Erlend being sick we had a great time.

I have been going to that camp since I was five years old, love the house, the people and the fellowship.

It was the first easter that I had completely new perspective on what happend on easter almost 2000 years ago - the parent perspective!
Alia was sick last week and my heart hurt as I looked at her struggling to breathe and in pain.
How much more must it have hurt God, the Father when He saw His only Son hanging on the cross, suffering, crying out, "Why have you forsaken me?"? And why? All because of us, so that we could have a relationship with Him. What a love! What a cost!

Thank you, Lord, for your love and your sacrifice!

No comments:

Post a Comment