Monday 15 April 2013

the prayer of a child

Last night I got to witness a beautiful thing. I was hanging out with my sister-in-law and her kids as she prepared to put them to bed. As they were saying their prayers I heard my precious 6 year old niece pray, "Heavenly Father, I pray that Alia will one day trust in you!" What a prayer! It has been our prayer for our little girl from the day we knew she was growing inside of me, but to hear my little niece pray that touched my heart and made me tear up a bit.

I am so touched to see how much Alia is loved by her cousin(s). 
E even helped me to give Alia a bath - we overdid it a bit on the bubbles - oops!

3 comments:

  1. Heihei =) Sendte Erlend ei melding her en dag, men veit ikkje om han fekk den =P He dåkke tid/lyst å komme en tur hit på besøk en dag denne uka? =) Hilsen Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo sweet!! Makes her 'grandma' in England tear up too - sure is also my prayer for this precious little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so precious! <3

    ReplyDelete