Tuesday 18 June 2013

hotter

Today it was even hotter than yesterday! 32 Celsius, that is a lot for where I am from!
So we spend the day wallpapering (stay tuned for the big before-after post) because it was too hot to be outside.

In the evening we went out with my mom and little brother to grab some dinner. My wee brother, who is not wee at all anymore, tried out the playground at the restaurant.

 notice the flipflops, which I converted him to last week
(I feel that Germans, as a nation, need less sandals (and socks) and more flip-flops)

At around 9 pm it was actually nice enough outside to just sit and enjoy and play some cards
concerned parents might have noticed that there is no security equipment on or around our trampoline...
What can I say? That is how the Kuhs-family rolls... :-)

Alia enjoyed hanging out with the grown-ups in her extremely cool onesie, which was a gift from our brother-in law's family (Danke Ursl, Svenja und Max!)

No comments:

Post a Comment