Tuesday 4 June 2013

Liz and the Lions

Today Erlend and I got to go to a concert thanks to my mom who was willing to babysit Alia.
Okay now try to stay with me... My brother's wife's brother's wife's band is called Liz and the Lions and they gave a concert at a Christian youth meeting tonight. It was great! and I must say that I was seriously impressed by Liz and all her Lions.
We have know Liz for a while now and loved her from the moment we met her (I tend to do that with American sister-in-laws :-)). But we never knew how awesome her band was! Had to get a CD of course and are looking forward to taking it to Asia and making the band known there :-).
Who knows, maybe they will get so famous there that they have to come and to give concerts in Asia and then they can visit us - how cool would that be?!?! All because we will take a CD....


No comments:

Post a Comment