Tuesday 20 March 2012

a good deal

I was wondering for a while what I should post about today as most of the day was spend catching up on laundry, looking for jobs and catching up on the sleep we lost last week.
Then I found a picture that I took while traveling of Erlend's very cool new Hollister jumper. We love that shop, it smells soooo good in there :-) but because everything is so expensive in there we always just go to the back were they have the sales and if we don't find anything we get outta there before we get tempted to buy anything that we can't afford. Anyways, we went there last week and found an amazing deal for Erlend - it was a super comfy jumper that used to cost 160 pounds and it was down to 25 pounds, now that is what I call a good deal!


2 comments:

  1. Cool! Like it. C u at the office tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to see all og that wonderful deal; )
    Well bought: )

    ReplyDelete