Wednesday 21 March 2012

ich habe heute leider kein Foto für dich...

This very creative, and I know GERMAN headline is a quote of what Heidi Klum says to the girls that get send home from Germany's next topmodel (it means that she does not have a photo for them today, which I don't have either) and it is somehow a depressing line which is how I am feeling right now. We went to Norwegian class which was good, then went to hand out some more CVs which is always humbleing, tried to go shopping for shoes which clearly don't excist in Norway at the price that I am thinking. Got some paperwork in the mail that I do not understand at all how to answer.
But I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is pointing me to the Lord and His perfect timing, sufficient grace and provision for everything we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment