Monday 13 August 2012

man chairs

Today we went shopping with my little brother and his beautiful fiancee. Their wedding is coming up and he still needed to get his suit.
Now just to make myself clear, Erlend is an excellent shopper (given that enough food is provided :-)), he is willing to carry any amount of bags, has good taste and gives his honest opinion on clothes for me. But I guess you could say that shopping for his brother-in-laws wedding suit is not reeeeally Erlend's favorite cup of tea :-), so every time we entered a new shop he went straight looking for the "man chair".

Official definition of "man chair": Chair which is kindly provided by stores for those dragged along to shopping, but who do not really want to be there. Said group consists almost exclusively of men.

One time he came to me with a shocked look on his face and said, "Anne, there is a WOMAN sitting in  my man chair - outrages!" :-)


1 comment: