Thursday 23 August 2012

Prater und Buffet

Today my brother took us to the famous Vienna park, the "Prater". Part of it is kind of like a theme park and one thing that Erlend and I both wanted to do was a really big karussell (not sure if that is what you would call it...) but again I will just let the pictures speak.

 pretending to be scared before we went up
 can you still see us? I must admit, I actually was a bit scared all the way up there
 Erlend also found this shirt and thought it was hilarious...
 ... but then he was very surprised to find this at the restaurant this evening - kangaroo meat
 Matthias and Juli took us to an amazing Asian restaurant with an all you can eat buffet
you could pick all the ingredients yourself and then they would fry it up for you and add a sauce of you choice - my kind of food!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, you two are CRAZY! No amount of money in the world could convince me to go up that high and swing around! My stomach feels sick just looking at it! (But that buffet looks and sounds yummy! I assume you ate AFTER the high-flying adventure???) :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete