Wednesday 27 November 2013

Baby, it's cold outside!

This line from a popular Christmasy song has been stuck in my head because I have been so cold the last two days. I know what you are thinking, "Don't you live in the tropics?" Yes, we do, but somehow we seem to have adjusted to the climate rather quickly and all the rain and humidity makes us feel cold.

During our language session the other day, our language helper was so cold that I gave her one of our blankets. We were both surprised when we looked at the thermometer and it read 27 degrees Celsius - it felt so much colder than that!

This picture does not go at all with the topic of this post, 
I just wanted to put it up because she is just so darn cute :-)

1 comment:

  1. It sure is crazy how our bodies adjust to climates and temperatures! Growing up, anything under 25 degrees called for jackets, hats, and scarves. But now, anything over 25...well, that pretty much never happens on this island. (At least I've yet to see or experience it.) Haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete