Tuesday 19 November 2013

mostly for Marte

This blog is mostly for my sister-in-law (while you are waiting for somebody very special to arrive:-)) who is a gifted seamstress and of course loves different fabrics.

look at all that fabric, Marte! this is were I bought the fabric I send you. On the wall to the right you can see mostly batik fabric, which, if you have been following this blog for a while, you know what it is.

What should I choose? (this pictures is not even staged :-))

 When we asked this very friendly saleswomen if we could take a picture she thought it was very weird since they are usually the once who want to take a picture with the white baby

 Last week we went to a restaurant with no cutlery, today we tried one without chairs. Alia loved it!

 She also liked the sauce that came with the steak - that girl refuses to eat any of the baby food I prepare with lots of effort for her, but she will eat almost anything that we are eating as long as it is small enough pieces - Hm, I think I am done spending hours blending and freezing baby food.

1 comment:

  1. wow, love that shop!
    If I ever make it to your place, let's go there!

    Love to see big Alia girl!
    She is soooo sweet!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete