Friday 29 November 2013

early Christmas gifts

Today we got a HUGE package from our family in Norway! Erlend picked it up and come back with it during my language session. I had a hard time concentrating during the rest of the lesson because I just wanted to go and see what was in the package!

We had our own mini Christmas party during our lunch break and enjoyed thoroughly to unpack every single thing.

One of the first things Alia found was a book just for her and she loves it!

Is there anything else for me?

 Oh yeah, sweet headbands - maybe now people will stop asking if I am a boy!

Alia will not need any new clothes for quite a while!
Thank you so much to everybody who contributed to this package, we loved it!!!

Of course, my man was most excited about the meat

even the box and the wrapping paper provided entertainment for a long time





1 comment:

  1. Wenn ich Alia so ärmellos am Fußboden sehe, habe ich immer den Drang, ihr etwas warmes zum Anziehen zu schicken.
    Einfach herrlich, eure Begeisterung über das Paket zu sehen :-)

    ReplyDelete