Thursday 28 November 2013

early

Today we bought a very abstract Christmas "tree" (that we can use as a lamp after Christmas) and I could just not wait to decorate it. I know, I know, it is not even December yet, but I think it is hitting us both more and more that we will actually not be with either of our families this Christmas... With no snow, no Christmas markets, no Christmas music playing on the radio, it is hard to feel like Christmas is coming close, so we are using any means to make ourselves feel a little bit more Christmasy...

the before picture

Alia "helping" pappa

 Christmas seems to be the time of year I find out about Erlend's hidden talents. I remember two years ago, he displayed, out of the blue, some mad gingerbread man decorating skills - and this year, who would have thought, I am amazed by how beautiful and efficient (very important to my German heart :-)) he can decorate a Christmas tree

 Done! Even though we might have to rethink our method of attaching the little balls, we just stuck them in there, and we have been hearing them fall back out onto the floor all evening.


1 comment:

  1. I love your christmastree!
    Looks beautiful.
    And Alia so cute!

    ReplyDelete