Saturday 19 May 2012

go nuts

The title could refer to my feelings during watching tonights game, but I don´t really wanna talk about that, as, of that I am sure, no other Bayern supporter does.

So instead I will tell you how we went nuts today on our shopping tour. We realized that we did not have a lot of summer clothes and considering were we will be moving (and next weeks weather forecast, yay!) we got a lot of good deals on nice summery clothes. Does this happen to anybody else but me, where they set out to buy clothes and they end up just finding lots of things for their husband? Oh well, we will look very handsome in all the new rings :-).


1 comment:

  1. Well, I might set out to buy stuff for me, but I don't come home with lots for my man, my kids, though... they get new clothes. and not me - nor hubby :D
    Nice shopping, btw!

    ReplyDelete