Monday 14 May 2012

stormy times

As I was laying in bed last night, hearing the wind outside storm around the corners of our house, I was wondering if the weather would be just as bad today, a day I had to drive to Geiranger fjord and drive back with a bus load of tourists, showing them the beauty of the Norwegian countryside. Guess what, the weather was not just as bad - it was worse.
In the morning the wind was bad that my nice take away hot chocolate was spilled on my new awesome (white!) guiding jacket as I was running towards the bus.
When my touris and I got to our last few point on a mountain that overlooks Ålesund, the wind was blowing so strong that those poor people had to hold on to their cameras and hats so they would not be blown over the edge. Just was we got back into our bus it stopped raining and storming and we got to see the brightest rainbow I have ever seen (what an awesome reminder of God's faithfulness!).
Of course I could not get my camera out and start snatching pictures - I was at work, but I found this picture on the internet...

the white house on the mountain, that is were we were (det er Aksla for alle Sunnmøringer :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment