Saturday 26 May 2012

haircuts and the city

Today Erlend had to go to work and I had a whole day which had to be used well :-). So after dropping Erlend of at work I did some grocery shopping, made a pasta salad, washed my shoes, cut the hair of my brother in law, my pappa in law and somebody who just happened to be there and needed a hair cut.

Then I went to town, sat at the pier and studied the book of Daniel and Norwegian, then took some pictures around town ... got a weird sun tan, picked up Erlend, drove home, enjoyed pasta salad and grilled chicken with our friends N and D, cut D's hair and how we are watching the England vs. Norway football game. So apart from the Norwegian team getting their backsides kicked by England it has been a good day! :-)

 exam in 4 days, getting nervous...
 so many cool places in this town
 Ålesundet - the place Ålesund got its name from
 please identify the signs of Jugendstil (aka Art Nouveau) displayed in the picture :-) 
 we gave had such beautiful weather here the last days...
... and the flowers are open for it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment