Tuesday 16 October 2012

2nd hand

My sister (who is also expecting a baby girl) and I were very excited about this huge 2nd hand "basar" that was supposed to take place in a town near by. So we got all hyped up, ready to make some good deals, getting clothes for our wee ones, maybe even a stroller??? But when we got there we only found a woman who told us that the basar had already taken place on the 15th of SEPTEMBER not October.... big disappointment. In fact I was so disappointed that I went to two 2nd hand stores in the area and still got some good deals - who can resist when it costs 1-2 Euros per piece?!?
So now I feel a little bit more prepared for the arrival of our little one, no stroller yet, but I guess that is what ebay is for, right?

that is only part of what we got today, cool to think that we got all of this for what we would have paid for one piece if we had gotten it new

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! She is going to be sooo cute in those outfits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool.
    I have a LOT of clothes you are free to have!
    You can look at them when you come!

    ReplyDelete