Monday 8 October 2012

fall and cleaning

I am not talking about falling down in the title, even though I did do that today, not very gracefully down tree steps, but, all thanks to God, I did not fall on my tummy, but on my knee and hand.

I was actually about fall as in the season. One of my favorite things to do this time a year is to drive down this one avenue in our town. The leaves on the trees are changing into the most beautiful colors right now and it is so amazing to think that the reason why God created the trees in a way to change their color in fall is just so that we can enjoy the beauty of it - now how awesome is that!?!

 in front of our door
 can't get enough of those colors
 pretty cool hair color for a tree :-)
 I had to take this through the car window -  so it does not do the street justice
also did some cleaning in the family van - was a lot fun to spray the seats with the foam spray


No comments:

Post a Comment