Thursday 8 November 2012

he said it!

Today our nephew came for dinner at our place (he brought his parents along). And gave me one of the most beautiful gifts a nephew can give to his auntie. HE SAID MY NAME! Not only that, but he said it before he said any of the names of any other uncles and aunts! Yes, I am that special! (ok, or maybe my name is just that easy to say...but I am ignoring that fact!)

 little guy running through our hallway
he is good at posing for the camera (and then crabbing the lens :-))

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!! He is such a cutie! And congratulations on being the first name. I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with your name being easy to say...(still some bitterness that little M said your name before mine...grrrr...) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, wonderful. I am planing on that your little girl will say my name first...hehe. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete