Wednesday 21 November 2012

little baby girl hat

A wee project I have been working on during the last few weeks was a hat for my niece who will be born sometime in December (according to my sister rather earlier than later). I think all work hours together were just a few, but when I put it down it takes me forever to pick it back up again. You could also say that I have a motivational problem until I have a time problem :-).

I have made two hats before this one (for my youngest two nephews) but with this one it was time for some girly details. So I went on youtube trying to find "how to knit a flower" videos. There are not many I found out, but hundreds about how to crochet a flower. So I picked up a crochet needle for the first time in over 15 years and watch a few videos and then just made my own version, because I did not quite get all of the videos...

Here we go, the finished product, sorry the picture is not so good

3 comments: