Wednesday 7 November 2012

project attic part 2

On Monday we started cleaning out the attic and today we finished the job. In the morning, while the guys were at school, Oma and I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and found more stuff that had to go to the dump. So when the guys came home they had to do another run to the dump, this time only one van full though :-). We also got rid of a big pile of wood (old shelfs and stuff) which my brother-in-law will burn at his house for heating. Erlend and Jonny are bringing it over there as I am typing this (it was graciously decided that the pregnant girl did not have to come along).

There was one accidental victim of this whole project (well, besides our backs, which all hurt). My Dad's skiing sticks (or is it poles?) where thrown out with a whole bunch of ones that were supposed to be thrown away. Oh dear, I am gonna tell him now, wish me luck :-).

I know the picture is too dark, I took it too late in the day, but look at all the space on the floor. Before we started, it was so full of stuff, you could hardly walk there...

1 comment:

  1. Duuuuude...you guys inspire me! We're going to tackle our half of the attic at some point this point. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete